to USD 3,250
"A palatial work of art"
Villa Name: Villa Yin
Enter Villa Yin and discover the treasures of one of Phuket’s true luxury rental gems. This palatial work of art – inspired by respected Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt of Hong Kong-based Naga Concepts – mixes elements of classic Thai architecture and a dazzling collection of contemporary art with an ultra–luxury design approach.
Pamper your soul in seclusion and privacy at Villa Yin. Situated on Kamala headland’s water edge, this spectacular half-acre site overlooks the breathtaking turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and features a unique private stairwell to a natural, shallow swimming enclave in the sea below.
Delight in the villa’s indoor-outdoor tropical living plan which showcases four elegant bedrooms and a 18-meter marble pool that wraps around expansive entertaining platforms along the island’s most prestigious west coast location. Villa Yin is an ideal luxury retreat for families and private and corporate groups.
Escape into a world of ultimate beauty. Villa Yin fuses bold antiques such as 14th and 15th century Thai Buddhas, and ancient Burmese gongs, with modern works by artists Xiu Ciu Wen, David LaChapelle and Andy Warhol.
The attention to detail is astounding. Sleek materials such as dark hardwood terracing, marble and granite highlight the unique design statements introduced throughout the property: plate glass vanities and shower screens with pebble and bamboo inclusions, iridescent beaded bathtubs and glass stairways.
Villa Yin's five Thai-style pavilions - the entrance, guest, outdoor, main and master pavilions - are all connected by footpaths, but secluded by design. The estate also features a private stairwell from the cliff-edge pool to a natural, shallow swimming enclave in the sea below.
The state-of-the-art Villa Yin kitchen from Minotti, Italy, winner of Wallpaper Magazine’s Kitchen of the year 2006 and other luxury features such as wine cellar, sauna, massage room and home cinema all add to the beautifully appointed outdoor dining and chill out area with a 18-meter marble pool and expansive entertaining platforms.
Bedroom 1 (Master):
King size bed, air conditioning and fan, en-suite bathroom with double vanity and separate soaker tub shower and toilets, flat screen TV/DVD, cordless phone, Intelligent Toilet, indoor massage area, office, walk-in his/hers closet, outdoor bath tub, ocean view and ¾ wraparound deck, Nespresso machine and private safe.
Double bed, air conditioning and fan, cordless phone, en-suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, walk-in closet, ocean view and deck, private safe, sun loungers and umbrella.
Double bed, air conditioning and fan, cordless phone, en-suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, walk-in closet, ocean view and deck, private safe.
Bedroom 4 (Guest House):
Double bed, living room with roll-out couch (sleeps 2), AC, en-suite bathroom with vanity and separate soaker tub shower and toilet, bar with fridge and microwave, TV/DVD, full-size closet, ocean view and large deck.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- The villa is located in Kamala along the millionaire coast
- The villa is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Some of Phuket best restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
- Golf courses are within 20-25 min driving distance
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates from US$800 to 3,250 depends on season
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests
- No extra bed available in this villa
- Daily Rates include all to 10% service charge and tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates exclude daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 18m marble infinity swimming pool
- Outdoor bath
- Access to the ocean
- Ocean view sala
- Sauna with super shower
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Stereo with iPod and iPod dock
- Home entertainment room with LCD projector
- Indoor and outdoor massage areas
- Covered BBQ entertaining area
- Guest House
- Intelligent toilet
- Two-car covered parking
- Local Phone service
- First aid kit
- Laundry and Housekeeping (All on-site)
- Babysitting Service Available (Upon request)
- In-House Spa Treatments (Upon request)
- Car and Driver For Hire (Upon request)
- Car Hire (Upon request)
- Full Time Chef (Western and Thai Specialties)
- Gated Community with 24-hour Estate Security
- No Smoking
- No Pets