Villa Tian at Cape Yamu
to USD 2,100
Villa Name: Villa Tian at Cape Yamu
Located within one of Phuket's most exclusive luxury estates, Villa Tian at Cape Yamu is an elegant contemporary island residence with striking interior designs and and an extensive range of private facilities.
The perfect choice for families or groups of friends in search of a sophisticated private escape; the property is surrounded by inspiring views of Phang Nga bay, which is known worldwide for is incredible Andaman seascapes.
A variety of indoor and outdoor living and relaxation areas offer guests the freedom to tailor their holiday to their own specific needs and pleasures. Sun worshippers can lounge by the pool or relax with a book on the villa's upper level terrace, while those who prefer the cool off in air-conditioned comfort can catch up on movies in the personal cinema or surf the net in the study.
Mealtimes are a delight at Villa Tian, whether it's an informal morning gathering at the breakfast bar or an evening feast around the 10-seater dining table with delicious Thai dishes prepared by the staff in the villa's modern kitchen. Sleep also comes easily in one 5 comfortably appointed ensuite bedrooms.
Furnished with an eye on modern styling, Villa Tian boasts its own unique, upscale character that will certainly appeal to guests that appreciated opulent living. The villa's high ceilings and tall windows guarantee plenty of natural light inside, with polished wooden floors, quirky design touches and ultra-comfortable furnishings combining to offer a superlative holiday home.
During the stay, guests can drift between the villa's two floors, which house a choice of generous living, dining and entertainment spaces. Or they can retreat to the cushioned comfort of their bedroom, all of which come with ensuite bathrooms and wide ocean views during the day, plus blackout curtains for a restful night's sleep.
Outside on the sun terraces the views are nothing short of breathtaking with sun loungers and outdoor furnishings providing multiple vantage points from which to take in the tropical scenery. Exotic tropical hardwoods, luxurious textiles and contemporary architectural inspirations combine with the sea-and-island panoramas to guarantee a truly exceptional stay.
Just under 200 square metres of functional space means Villa Tian never feels cramped, even when all 5 bedrooms are occupied. The overall size of the property, along with the wide choice of spaces and facilities to enjoy allows guests to combine private and social time without ever having to the leave the villa's grounds.
Staying at Villa Tian
Cape Yamu is secluded and exclusive, and staying Villa Tian is therefore a very private and luxurious experience. All the villas in the luxury community were specifically designed as holiday homes and combine every modern comfort with a constant sense of the natural surroundings that draw people to this part of Phuket.
The villa comes with 3 hospitable live-in staff, plus additional concierge services provided by Luxury Villas and Homes.
Although Cape Yamu is considered relatively remote compared to many of Phuket's west coast locations, the luxury estate boasts its own oceanview fusion cuisine restaurant, Breeze, which has garnered international acclaim.
Adjoining the Estate is the recently launched Point Yamu by Como, a 5-Star resort which shares the headland and features a COMO Shambhala wellness retreat and two more top-class restaurants serving Thai and Italian cuisine.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
Cape Yamu is known as one of the most beautiful, unspoilt peninsulas on Phuket and certainly boasts some of the best views on the island.The exclusive, natural surroundings appeal to guests in search of complete privacy, yet the villa is only 25 minutes from Phuket International airport and within easy driving distance of the myriad tourist amenities that grace the north and on the west coast of Phuket. A ten minute drive takes you to the main island highway that runs down the centre of the island, which means easy access to a variety of cultural attractions, as well as shopping, entertainment and Phuket's marinas.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates from US$ 1,100 to US$ 2,100 depending on occupancy and season.
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests
- No extra bed available in this villa
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 2 Master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with outdoor Jacuzzi, one with free-standing bath tub.
- 3 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Two guest bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Personal cinema with large screen
- Private Oceanview swimming pool
- Private parking
- Gated and guarded estate
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy. The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests' specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communicating requests to the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Three full time staff
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available on request – terms & conditions apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability (extra charge)
- Massage service on request (extra charge)
- Daily turndown,
- Wine list available
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse