Sava - Villa Aqua
to USD 1,900
"Stylish, modern comforts complemented by dramatic ocean views"
Villa Name: Sava - Villa Aqua
"Share your photos on Sava Experience Facebook page” - Facebook
Sava - Villa Aqua is a contemporary 3-storey sea view residence just a few metres from one of Thailand's most unspoilt stretches of sandy beach at Natai, in the province Phang Nga. An ideal choice for families with older children or groups looking to escape the tourist crowds on Phuket, the generous multi-floor design blends indoor and outdoor living with sensational views from the master bedrooms and upper floor lounge, and a spacious sun deck complete with an automated awning that creates an outdoor dining area right by the villa's appealing 18 metre infinity pool.
Sava - Villa Aqua is a chic tropical beach home with a distinctive design and leading edge amenities. The 3 storey villa features 4 spacious ensuite bedrooms on the top floor - two of which are sea facing master suites with dramatic views right from their king size beds. The well appointed rear guest rooms (easily adaptable as double or twin bedroom) share a bathroom with glass walled rainshower, making this ideal for older children of friends sharing. One of the upper floor masters opens onto its own expansive, private outdoor terrace, the other features an ensuite bath tub with one way glass for indulgent seaview bathing.
The minimalist, teak and tiled interiors at Sava - Villa Aqua boast comfortable furnishings throughout. The spacious ground floor living area features and office and lounge, the latter with a wall mounted flat screen TV and satellite connection and served by an ensuite bathroom. A central wood and glass staircase connects to the upper lounge, which slides open on three sides onto the villa's fabulous 18m infinity lap pool and sundeck, drawing in the ocean breezes. Plush sun loungers are poised poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun and the large terrace is also ideal for al fresco dining, with a built-in barbecue unit and automated awning for all weather protection. A fully fitted brand name kitchen occupies the rear section of this floor and serves a spacious indoor dining area and comfortable, recessed TV den.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, Sava - Villa Aqua offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It's easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with a maid, a private chef and a villa manager to deal with individual vacation queries and requests, meaning every need is easily catered for and total comfort is guaranteed. The pace of life soon slows with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa's multiple levels and private spaces. With the beach just a stroll away and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there's little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended holiday.
The Aqua Spa
A newly added feature to Villa Aqua is an exquisite private spa and sauna hide-away found on the ground floor. Unique to Villa Aqua this private retreat will become the centre of your relaxation and wellbeing . A complete range of massages & treatments can be offered to guests including use of the steam / sauna rooms and cold plunge pool - all within the confines of this specifically designed facility.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is one such location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Sava Estate.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,150 to US$ 1,900 depending on occupancy and season.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) guests. No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private swimming pool with sun deck
- 2 Master bedrooms with en-suite 1 with bath tub and shower 1 with shower
- 2 Guest Bedrooms with adjoining shower rooms
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Flat screen TV with Satellite channels
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Maid’s quarter *for managements in-villa staff use only
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- 2 Sea kayaks - double seat
- 2 Standing paddle board (10ft)
The Aqua Spa - a private in-villa Spa room which includes; cold plunge bath, sauna, steam room and massage facilities. Fee may applicable to use The Aqua Spa, please contact our reservation for detail
- The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the Villa Manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary.
- We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
- An on site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests' account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse