Miskawaan - Villa Hibiscus
to USD 2,500
"A private beachfront villa with charm and originality"
Villa Name: Miskawaan - Villa Hibiscus
Villa Hibiscus at Miskawaan Estate
Villa Hibiscus sits at the end of the Miskawaan Estate and is a little different in layout to the others. This is the only villa where the living pavilions don’t form a courtyard that accommodates the swimming the pool. Here the pavilions are linked by planted and covered terraces with the pool and sizeable garden situated at the far right of the property. The grounds of this villa are also slightly more elevated from the beach and therefore it offers even more privacy and seclusion.
The first feature you notice is the classy waterfall that’s opposite the entrance. To the right of that is a large manicured lawn and garden that leads to the L-shaped blue-tiled swimming pool.
To the left of the waterfall is a well stocked mature garden area and beyond that is a pavilion with two en-suite twin bedrooms. A recessed garden area separates this from a further en-suite double bedroom. And another recessed garden then leads into the master suite which has a dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and inner garden feature.
Directly in front of the entrance waterfall is the pavilion that’s made up of the well equipped western style fitted kitchen, a bathroom and a huge dining and lounge area. Dividing this from the bedroom pavilion is a partially covered walkway with an attractive row of plants along the centre.
Across the entire front of the property is a covered terrace area linking the master suite to the lounge and across to the impressive sala. A raised garden then provides private access onto the golden sand beach.
An L-shaped pool runs from the sala along the lounge/dining area and then turns right across to the kitchen. The beautiful garden then extends back around to the entrance.
This is an attractive, interesting, practical and stylish property with well chosen furniture, tasteful art and ornament selections, and a unique layout that ensures maximum privacy, whether you’re inside or outside of this functional high-quality villa. With the garden and pool at the very extremity of the Miskawaan Estate and with the kitchen and lounge/diner positioned directly overlooking that area this villa is ideal for entertaining whilst enjoying your stay on the island.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 950 to US$ 2,500 depending on season.
- Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$45 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private salt water pool
- Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
- TV in all bedrooms
- Music system
- Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- Large living and dining areas with sea views
- Outdoor furniture
- Fixed outdoor BBQ
- All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Broadband WIFI ADSL
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Back up generator in time of power outage
- CCTV and extensive security system
- 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Baby sitting service on request and availability