Miskawaan - Villa Frangipani
to USD 2,750
"a taste of ancient Thailand"
Villa Name: Miskawaan - Villa Frangipani
Villa Frangipani at Misakwaan Estate
From the moment you enter the grounds of Villa Frangipani, it’s like being transported into an undiscovered ancient civilization. A large cascading water feature greets you with a slate background and an intricately carved stone wall-feature. This sets the tone for what may be a modern villa, with every expected facility, but it’s been dressed to make it appear as authentic and traditional as possible.
External stone statues, wall carvings and mature tropical planting fill the spaces and provide an interesting detail everywhere you look. And, on the inside, the theme is continued.
To the right of the entrance are two twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, separated by a recessed garden feature. In front of that is another planted area with a path to a bathroom and then the pavilion that consists of the very well equipped and modern kitchen, with central island feature; a large living/dining area filled with artifacts, Buddha images and antique furniture; and doors connecting to the entertainment area via an internal garden. The entertainment area has a bar and, like all other rooms, has authentic wooden wall carvings and traditional ornaments. This whole pavilion has views to the sea at the front and the pool on the left.
Directly in front of the entrance, behind the impressive waterfall-feature, is a stand-alone lounge area with vaulted wooden ceiling and comfortable furniture. This looks out onto the long blue-tiled swimming pool, the lawned garden and out across to the beach and ocean.
To the left of the entrance are a twin bedroom with en-suite, a double bedroom with en-suite, and the mater suite all separated by lush recessed garden areas, complete with antique looking statues and carved stone wall features.
The master suite has a dressing area; a bathroom that has a large bathtub, with opening doors looking into the inner garden area; and a terrace area with outdoor seating facing the sea.
This is a villa that has been furnished tastefully with a range of traditional arts, crafts and designs used to great effect. Internal and external areas have been dressed accordingly resulting in an interesting, natural and authentic tropical ambiance throughout.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,150 to US$ 2,750 depending on season.
- Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$45 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) to 12 (twelve) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private salt water pool
- Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
- TV in all bedrooms
- Music system
- Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- Large living and dining areas with sea views
- Outdoor furniture
- Fixed outdoor BBQ
- All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Broadband WIFI ADSL
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Back up generator in time of power outage
- CCTV and extensive security system
- 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Baby sitting service on request and availability