Malaiwana Villa M
to USD 2,975
Villa Name: Malaiwana Villa M
For the first time since opening, a Villa at the award winning Malaiwana development is available to rent on a short–term holiday basis. Malaiwana is located a scenic 20 minute drive from the airport in the tranquil area of Nai Thon Phuket. Found between the luxurious, world-famous Trisara Hotel and the modern funky Pullman hotel brand, the area has developed beautifully to provide some great restaurants whilst conserving the beauty and serenity of an area surrounded by national park.
During the high season months (approx. December – April) the Malaiwana beach club, UP, http://www.upbeachclub.com/ is Phuket’s best kept secret and serves as a private beach for residents and the select few. A beach-side restaurant complements the serviced beach.
Malaiwana Villa M is set in a luxury-gated estate. It boasts a modern, zen-like interior décor to complement the stunning views from every room. Malaiwana Villa M is a sensational villa perched above the sea with spectacular, uninterrupted views of Nai Thon beach, the Andaman Sea and the magical Phuket sunsets.
Malaiwana Villa M
The Villa is entered through large double wooden doors to your own private peaceful haven and the large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The airy open space is virtually wall-less as bi-fold doors are used to maximise the view and the beautiful sea breeze. The doors open to the infinity salt-water pool which appears to overflow in to the turquoise of the sea across to the horizon. A teak wooden deck hugs the pool, to provide a lounging area complete with seating, sun deckchairs and umbrellas for shade. Adjacent to the living area is the open-air dining sala with sunken dining table and DJ booth so you can enjoy the beats, cocktail in hand, whilst watching the sunset. An external staircase links to the media room and lower level rooms.
To the left of the entrance is a restroom, which services the living area. Continue along this corridor and the grand double doors of the master room welcome you. A large walk-in wardrobe is located to the left and interconnects to the ensuite bathroom. The door to the right leads through to the bedroom with king size bed. This room boasts the same views as the living area and has direct access via double doors to the pool area. This room has TV, DVD player and integrated Sonos sound system. The master ensuite is vast and beautifully finished with opulent black crocodile tiles. The bathroom features a separate rain shower, freestanding bathtub, separate toilet and double basins. The Master bedroom is connected to the lower level rooms via an internal staircase.
There are so many jewels in this villa. However, for fitness fanatics the gym room shines the brightest. Most villa gyms are hidden in the darker corners of properties. Villa M on the other hand can entice even the laziest of us to exercise as all of the machines face the stunning sea backdrop. Bi-fold windows can be opened to enjoy the sea breeze whilst running on the treadmill OR there’s air-conditioning throughout for those who prefer a cooler work out. A wall mounted TV complete with DVD player and an integrated sound system complete this world-class facility. This enormous room features state of the art equipment, lounging area, a professional pool table and an applemac computer available for guest use.
- Star trac Treadmill
- Star Trac crosstrainer
- Star Trac Spinning exercise bike
- Freemotion Dual cable cross
- Yoga mats
- Boxing gloves and pads
- Weighted balls
- Pilates Ball
Is the largest of the lower level rooms and is bright and elegant with the stunning view, private balcony, sofa, double wardrobes and king size bed. The ensuite bathroom has a separate rain shower, double basins and freestanding bathtub.
Is the same size as bedroom D and features a king size bed, private balcony, chaise longue and a sofa which can be converted in to a baby cot. The ensuite bathroom has a separate shower, toilet and double basin.
If there was a “kids room” this would be it. Bright block print colours and pop art prints give this room character. Twin beds are set as standard but can be adjusted to double if necessary. The room has a private balcony and an ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and single basin.
The media room was built with relaxation in mind. It is impossible not to sink in to the large L-shaped sofa and watch one of the many movies available on the enormous flat screen.
- Music system
For the first time since opening, a Villa at the award winning Malaiwana development is available to rent on a short–term holiday basis. Malaiwana is located a scenic 20 minute drive from the airport in the tranquil area of Nai Thon Phuket.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates range from US$1,275++ to 2,975++ depending on season and occupancy. Reduce occupancy rates available except in Peak period, CNY & Easter
- Minimum stay of 3 nights
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 persons including children over 24months
- Villas are inclusive of at least 3 staff
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Infinity swimming pool approximately 20m x 4m
- All rooms have integrated sound systems
- All rooms have electric operated blinds and curtains
- All rooms have a balcony
- All rooms have an ensuite bathroom
- Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the villa
- The villa is serviced by the minimum of a villa manager, maid and a chef throughout your stay
- offering a private villa style service with a personal touch.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse