to USD 1,350
Villa Name: Laguna Waters
Laguna Waters 132 offers guests a peaceful and luxurious island retreat in the heart of Phuket's most upscale beachside enclave. The expansive 5-bedroom property features a two-storey main house with generous, open plan living spaces, plus a dedicated guest bedroom pavilion, all set around a 12-metre long pool and comfortably furnished sun terrace.
The liberal use of natural materials and plenty of windows to draw in the tropical surroundings lends the villa a distinctive tropical elegance. Polished wooden floors grace the spacious bedrooms and glass doors fold open from every room onto the villa's many terraces and balconies, making the most of the island environment.
Located within a modest gated development of luxury homes, just a few minute's walk from stunning Bang Tao beach, the villa and its generous grounds are surrounded by trees and overlook one of the tranquil lakes that give the award-winning Laguna Phueket resort complex its name.
The lower floor of the main building is home to a generous open-plan lounge and dining area, the latter served by a modern, well equipped fitted kitchen. The lounge features two oversized sofas, a coffee table and a wall mounted flat screen TV and opens onto its own furnished outdoor terrace with cushioned patio furniture poised before the inviting swimming pool.
The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and actually features two spaces in one, as it also slides open onto a private, covered terrace. Both the indoor and outdoor dining spaces are furnished with tables and chairs, giving guests the option of switching spaces for meals depending on their mood and preference. There is also a barbecue ready and waiting for surf&turf treats.
The generous upper floor master double suite boasts its own private balcony, furnished with sun loungers offering relaxing lake views and private ensuite with bath-tub. The upper floor 2 double bedrooms in the main building feature comfortable furnishings and a shared ensuite with bathtub. The lower floor guest double bedroom folds open onto the poolside terrace with private ensuite and bathtub, whilst a standalone garden pavilion guest double bedroom sits poolside with ensuite shower room and doors that slide open onto the sun terrace. The spacious interior of the garden pavilion feature a sofa and coffee table for daytime relaxation.
The addition of flat screen TVs, a bath tub in the master bathroom and soothing Asian artwork on the walls in the bedrooms makes for an appealing sense of private luxury. More active or communal activities are equally well catered for, thanks to the addition of a dedicated upper floor games room and gym, complete with pool table, weights and fitness machines.
Staying at Laguna Waters
The layout and design of this villa perfectly suits guests on a private family holiday, or a group of friends sharing some quality vacation time. Not only can you easily drift between the villa's inside and outdoor living areas, but you can also move easily between private seclusion and communal fun, dining and entertainment.
The villa's furnishings and interior accessories lend a homely feel to the property, but it is not too cluttered, leaving plenty of space for guests to feel comfortable even when all the bedrooms are occupied. Access to outdoor terraces and balconies adds further to the sense of space, and also means guests can take full advantage of Phuket's kind climate, whether sun-bathing by the pool during the day or dining al fresco in the evening.
Staying within the Laguna complex means guests also have access to a vast choice of dining, shopping and recreation options. The area comprises a collection of world-class resort restaurants, indulgent spas, a shopping village, an 18-hole golf course and an upscale beach club with regular parties and events.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
The villa is situated in a very quiet, peaceful, location within the exclusive luxury development of Laguna Phuket. Bang Tao beach, one of the most beautiful on the island is a short walk away, as are a number of good Western and Thai restaurants, many of which will also deliver to the villa. There is also a bakery, sushi bar and gourmet burger outlet within walking distance. The Banyan Tree hotel, the Dusit Thani hotel and Angsana Hotel within easy reach and all have excellent spas and dining choices. Immediately opposite the villa is the base for elephant and horse rides around the Laguna complex. There is security throughout the Laguna area and Laguna Waters also has its own security. Beach clubs on Bang Tao beach include Xana and Bliss. Surin beach with Catch Beach club is a 15 minute drive away.
The Laguna shuttle bus stops near the villa, and stops at all the Laguna hotels and the golf course. It is a 25 minute drive to the world famous Blue Canyon Country Club and championship golf course.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates US$1,350 for entire house, reduced occupancy avialable from US$ 550 to US$ 1,050 depending to season
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas or New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 night in Easter)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 guests (including children).
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
5 bedrooms (4 in the main villa + 1 garden pavilion)
· 1 upstairs master double bedroom with private balcony and ensuite with bathtub
· 2 upstairs guest double bedrooms with shared ensuite with bathtub
· 1 downstairs guest double bedroom and private ensuite with bathtub
· 1 garden pavilion guest double bedroom private ensuite with shower.
- 12 x 4 metre pool with Jacuzzi
- Outdoor dining area and barbecue
- Water filtration system throughout the estate
- Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, large refrigerator and plentiful cutlery, glassware and tableware
- Fitness equipment includes Xtrainer and free weights station
- All bedding, sheets, covers, pillows and, bath and beach/pool towels provided
- Safety boxes in master bedroom and garden villa
- Hi speed wireless internet
- Platinum package cable TV
- Flat screen televisions in living area upper entertainment area and master bedroom
- Sonos sound system throughout the villa
- The villa staff will visit every day, make the beds and clean the villa.
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay and to address any matters arising at the villa.
- Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary.
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
- Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability.
- Massage service on request (extra charge)
- Wine list available.