Baan Lom Talay
to USD 2,890
"Serenity and luxuriance of a family home in a stunning location"
Villa Name: Baan Lom Talay
Baan Lom Talay is a luxurious 5 bedroom ocean front villa spread over 4 separate levels. The villa is based in a spectacularly scenic location on the northern headland of Kamala Bay overlooking one of the Island's larger beaches.
Spacious living, tasteful decor and private surroundings ensure that every guest at Baan Lom Talay has a holiday to remember. Every detail has been considered so that guests are made to feel at home. Air-Conditioning throughout, modern appliances, WiFi Internet, stylish furnishings and decor provide a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
The villa is an extremely spacious house with expansive sand washed terraces surrounded by lush tropical foliage. At the center of the villa you find the impressive swimming pool and sala which both provide an exotic location to overlook the Andaman Sea and Kamala Bay. Sun loungers and ample decking provide the perfect setting for relaxing during those sunny Phuket days.
The Master bedroom is located on the second floor and overlooks the pool, gardens and Kamala Bay. This spacious bedroom, with decorative grey stonewalls and beautiful black granite floors, has its entry via a bridge over the swimming pool & Sala which creates its own island effect. Entering through the artistic wooden doors you step directly onto the spacious terrace of this huge privately enclosed suite. The master features elaborate wooden ceilings and tasteful furnishings and leads to a stylish en-suite bathroom. The accommodation comes with a King Sized bed, spacious surroundings and great views. The designer decorated living area includes a settee for 4 people and coffee table as well as a 32" Plasma screen TV. A mini-fridge and safety box are found in the built in robe.
Walking out into the villa from the master suite and across the pool, the VIP suite sits across level 2 over looking the Jacuzzi and the bay. This spacious suite could easily be mistaken for the master bedroom with private Jacuzzi/bath, King sized bed, spacious living area, beautifully varnished wooden floors and ceilings. It would be hard to find a more comfortable room on Phuket's west coast.
Moving downstairs to the kitchen, dining and living areas guests will be delighted by the built in pool side windows that line the corridors from the kitchen to the indoor and outdoor dining areas. This special feature allows guests to have the feeling of being inside the pool without getting wet. The Kitchen is a very large western designed kitchen with all the modern appliances one would expect in a holiday villa of this nature. The kitchen is manned by a Thai chef as part of our Signature Collection service.
Dining is an experience at Baan Lom Talay and our staff can offer indoor and outdoor settings depending on guests' mood. Outdoor under covered dining overlooks Kamala Beach - a perfect spot for breakfast and a morning coffee. However guests can also enjoy their dining more formally inside the large 10 seat dining room is tastefully decorated with modern Thai artwork and furnishings.
The Dining room sits adjacent to the large and comfortable living room with silk settee, day bed, 50” Plasma Screen TV and en-suite. Both the Living and dining areas are air-conditioned and connected via sun deck which has been recently been extended to provide more outdoor living area that overlooks the sea.
Three other guest suites are located on two levels above the VIP suite. The rooms are fully equipped with air-con, mini fridges and newly renovated en-suite bathrooms to provide guests with a luxurious base to enjoy their island holiday. Two of the guest suites come with large outside-baths situated on the large sand washed terraces.
Baan Lom Talay could be mistaken for a small boutique resort yet guests will experience an overwhelming feeling of privacy. Some nice little additions to the landscaping include a natural rock-pool and tanning deck, which has been built into the rocks and can be accessed directly from the villa. This path can also be used to access Kamala Beach and for the more adventurous Leam Singh Beach without the hassle of having to walk up to the road.
Close to many activities, beach and nightlife, Baan Lom Talay is an excellent choice for families and small groups.
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- Kamala Bay Phuket
- The villa is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Good restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,260 to 2,890 for entire house; reduced occupancy rates available from US$ 1,040 to 1,630 for 3 bedrooms except Christmas and New year
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests
- No extra bed available in this villa
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Five double suites, all with en-suite bathrooms and one with private Jacuzzi
- All bedrooms have sea view
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- LCD TV, Music and home cinema system
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards, and laundry area
- Beautiful teak floors and ceilings
- Quietly located on Private Estate
- Smoke-detectors are fitted throughout the property
- Beautiful Kamala and Laem Sing beaches are a short walk away. Several other beaches are a short drive away
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with complimentary driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms or even at the spa of the resort