Ananda at Jivana Villas
to USD 3,620
"Peace and harmony on an unspoilt beach"
Villa Name: Ananda at Jivana Villas
The beachfront residences at Jivana Villas provide guests with luxurious accommodation in a relaxed & exotic beachfront location on one of Thailand's most pristine stretches known as Natai Beach, found on the Kingdoms south west coast. This newly developed estate features a fine array of properties that combine understated styling with all the modern conveniences and facilities that you would only expect from a 5 star resort!
Villa Ananda sits on over 9,500 sq.m. of absolute beachfront land offering sweeping views of The Andaman Sea. Sunsets are a very special time at Ananda with gorgeous burnt orange and purple colours protruding from the twilight skies.
The layout of Ananda is designed to ensure guests comfort and fulfillment is optimized, with over 80 meters of total beachfront and manicured tropical gardens that provide a multitude of places to stretch out and relax and enjoy both the sun's rays or the gentle sea breezes whilst chilling-out in the shade of a coconut tree or whilst meditating under the beach side Sala.
Ananda is laid out with 3 individual pavilions, each with pool and ocean views and designed with an overall contemporary Thai style, a fourth pavilion hosts the kitchen, kid's residence and staff quarters.
When stepping in through the wide opening entrance gates, the waterfall and lotus pond are the first hint of the peacefulness one will find in this tropical home. On either side of the courtyard is the Family room, complete with a flat screen LCD TV, DVD player and surround system, a library and game table and, opposite, is the extremely large and well equipped kitchen. Designed to create delights for a small dinner party or cater for a serious event. A reverse osmosis water filtration tap has also been installed for clean fresh drinking water at all times.
The centerpiece of this magnificent home is "The Great Room", the large open plan living/dining pavilion. Its glass doors slide into pocket walls, maximising the indoor / outdoor feeling of the room which opens onto a large covered deck. The view to the lap pool, uncluttered garden and ocean is just enough to make anyone relax and savour the moment.
"The Great Room" sits in between two other pavilions, one of which hosts four double bedrooms, the other a master-suite and office, both with garden baths. From all the terraces, guests look onto the expansive lawn and coconut grove that remained untouched. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor garden. The bedrooms are fitted with the best facilities and amenities and the owners have privileged tranquillity and relaxing as opposed to having TV. Wireless internet is also available in the main living areas and office within the villa.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the dedicated children's room with two double bunk beds and child friendly bathroom. Here there is ample room for the kids to play and rest away from the main part of the house but in a secure and safe environment. Attached to the children's bedroom is a Nanny's quarters, so a watchful eye is never too far away.
The double decadence of the 25 meter split level black tiled infinity pools which overflows into a shallow pool ideal for children is the main appeal in the garden, completed with day beds and comfortable sun lounges. At one end of the pool is an outdoor covered dining Sala seating 12 people. A favorite to all guests is the sunset Sala by the beach which is also used for massage, yoga, sundowners or simply an afternoon siesta.
See an outstanding guest feed back:
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Travelling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga, 25 min from Phuket Airport
- Thai Muang and Blue Canyon Golf courses are a short drive from the villa
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,170 to 3,620 depending on season
- Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and 4 children up to the ages of 12years old, children over 12 are counted as adults, a total of 16. Infants under 24months must be registered but are not counted as paying guests.
- Nanny room connected to dedicated children's room can be made available for a “helper only”, incurring additional fee of US$50.00++ per night, this room must be requested to be used at time of confirmation of reservation.
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 25 m lap Pool with separate children pool
- 5 bedrooms all with ensuite in independant pavillions, one of these bedrooms has a dedicated childrens link room (sleeps 2, twin beds) separate dedicated childrens room (Sleeps 4 - 2 sets of child sized bunk beds), with connecting nannyquarters (fan only)
- Broadband Internet connection
- Independent Maid's quarter
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- TV with Satellite channels and DVD in the Family room
- iPod connection in the "Great Room"
- BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a plasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatment can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
- 24/7 security guard and gated entrance
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse.